Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan virus (pick one)

• Please log in to reply

tammy40

tammy40

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
HELP :whistling: It seem like I have just about all the Trojan viruses. I have ran the NoAdware on my system and deleted alot of critical/dangerous/serious issues that it has found but the Trojan virus keeps popping up. One user advised me to go to trendmicro.com/hc_intro/default.asp. I did. It help some but not enough. I'm pretty tired of seeing naked women on my screen pop up when I'm trying to plan my wedding. I really don't have the funds to be spending on anti virus programs. Is there anything else that I can be doing that would be free? My son can't even use his computer. Some virus has totally locked it up.

Advertisements

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Please post this in the malware forum as you will get better assistance there.

Noadware is not on my pick of anti-spyware programs but thats my opinion. Please post there.