Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

" Hyperlink won't open in Incredimail "

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I'm running Win XP sp2 Home Edition on a Dell 8250 with 2.8 GigaHerz HD and 1024 Gig RAM. When I say " Go here and highlight here the hyperlink button lights up but when I click on it it won't open to let me paste the URL in!

No one at Incredimail seems to know how to fix this problem. I reported it a year ago and finally gave up...but the other day when composing an email I tried it again and it worked. But that was just one time and now it won't work again. I can't recreate the situation because I don't know what I did other than highlight the here and click on the hyperlink button. I appreciate any expert help and advice on this. Thanks in advance!