Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

" Hyperlink won't open in Incredimail "

• Please log in to reply

rgarr

rgarr

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I'm running Win XP sp2 Home Edition on a Dell 8250 with 2.8 GigaHerz HD and 1024 Gig RAM. When I say " Go here and highlight here the hyperlink button lights up but when I click on it it won't open to let me paste the URL in!

No one at Incredimail seems to know how to fix this problem. I reported it a year ago and finally gave up...but the other day when composing an email I tried it again and it worked. But that was just one time and now it won't work again. I can't recreate the situation because I don't know what I did other than highlight the here and click on the hyperlink button. I appreciate any expert help and advice on this. Thanks in advance!

Advertisements