Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Latency issues

• Please log in to reply

avery1010

avery1010

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hey guys, i usually have no problems with my computer i maintain my computer myself i know how 2 get rid of some stuff but this is strange. I play counter strike and have been for 5 years and all of the sudden now when i minimize out of counter strike i get mad delay through out my whole computer even in counter strike. Ill press W to move forwards and it responds after maybe 40 seconds but my ping is still 20. Im thinking there might be some sort of maleware or virus but haven't been able to find anything if you know anything at all i would much appreciate the help thank you.

O and i just remembered i downloaded internet explorer and i heard its glitchy

Edited by avery1010, 07 November 2006 - 05:53 PM.

Advertisements