We recently got rid of a virus resulting from that msn trick (about 'hey its a photo of you'...click...[bleep]) and now we have a number of issues. Most annoying to me right now being that i can't properly (re)install Itunes;
Initially i realised that it wasn't communicating with the internet properly, unable to retrieve cd names, so i attempted uninstalling and reinstalling it...
- When i try to reinstall it, it gets to 'registering modules' and then freezes.
- it is half installed, i can access it by clicking on a music file in my folders but not by clicking on it in start menu for example
- when it starts it says that i need to reinstall it so it can access CD info from the web
- It doesnt read CDs when i put them in the drive
- Music i play doesnt show up on msn's 'what im listening to' function
These are the issue I am aware of.
I've tried the advice on the itunes page about installation issues, but nothing works. I'm a bit fed up because I want things to work as they should. I know its a bit of a far reach to find a solution for something this specific...but worth a try.
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks a lot.