Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

toshiba laptops

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
I recently got a laptop (free curtasy of local goverment) and they got it threw a company which takes orders just for this purpose. think is none of the equiptment i got is what i asked for (by which what i mean what the local goverment ordered) they have told me that they may replace equpitment with other suitable equiptment which meets the same specfications and is just as good should they run out of a certin model. so being the dubious person i am, i wanna make sure they are not trying to swindle.

i was orginally ment to get a toshiba satalite pro m70
but i got the toshiba satalite pro a120

are the both the same kinda specs, is a120 cheaper than m70, which is the better laptop and by how much?

thanks for the help you guys, luvs yas xxxx

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 494 posts
The a120 is a significantly more powerful machine, although its battery life, running with no external power, is significantly less as a trade.