Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Browsing/downloading

• Please log in to reply

JayLynn

JayLynn

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm not sure what is going on with my computer. I keep getting a 403 error not authorized to view this site. Also, I'm trying to download Adobe flash player. I click the download button and nothing happens. I also can not view my picture slides. Someone please help.

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Do you know when this problem started? Maybe using the System Restore feature to roll back would help. Have you recently installed any new hardware/software? Do you have admin rights on this computer, and how do you connect to the Internet?
Johanna

JayLynn

JayLynn

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The errors started about three weeks ago. I tried doing a system restore and that has failed. I haven't added any new hardware/software. I connect through my cable. I appreciate your time and effort. Hope this helps.