Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Gaming woes (glitches)....help plz!

• Please log in to reply

jbadboi

jbadboi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Folks,

Hey i have a big problem with my laptop. Whenever i start to play games on it the screen starts to get all glitchy and stuff. This only happens

while i am playing video games. I hope these pics below will give you a better idea of what im talking about. Also take note of how it effects

the desktop, the glitch effect isn't limited to the game itself. Even after ending the game the effects from it are still present. In fact

scrolling/dragging things seem to make it worse. Some times it gets so bad that i can't even read what is on the screen, thus leaving me with no

choice but to restart my computer. WHenever i restart my laptop the glitch problem goes away but then returns when i start up a new game.

Within the pictures is a picture that will give you an idea of my computers specs, also here is a link that will give you a better idea of the

computer itself.

http://www.powernote...r/8790specs.php

I pretty much have no idea of what to do so any advice would be much appreciated......

THankz in advance....

Jason M....

Could you post the links for the thumbnails please

Edited by Keith, 16 November 2006 - 05:12 PM.

Advertisements

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Have you tried updating/reinstalling drivers for the graphics card?

Have you tried overclocking the card any at all, if so you may need to put it back to its default settings.