Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question about Critiquing Websites

• Please log in to reply

Steelheart

Steelheart

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I am interested in critiquing websites in this forum, but have a quandary. I am unsure about whether the people posting their websites to be reviewed are open to feedback. My concern is that someone would take offense if I pointed out something that I considered to be ineffective.

I consider myself to be a fair person with some background that would prove useful. In other words, I would point out things to change or improve, but in a proactive manner. I would also provide positive feedback regarding good features as well. I wouldn't just say, “this sucks” and leave it at that. That helps no one. What does anyone else out there think?

Mike

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
Hey Mike,

Its just a matter of how you word your comments. Constructive criticism should not make someone feel offended. You defintely have a good understanding of what commenting is all about. If anyone gets loud with you, just let one of the admins know. :tazz:

ditto

Steelheart

Steelheart

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Hey Mike,

Its just a matter of how you word your comments. Constructive criticism should not make someone feel offended. You defintely have a good understanding of what commenting is all about.  If anyone gets loud with you, just let one of the admins know.  ;)
ditto

View Post

Thanks for your response ditto! I'll continue on then. :tazz:

Mike