Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dr watson post mortem debugger

• Please log in to reply

Junerish

Junerish

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
ah like i said not at the moment- but i've reinstalled trying to fix this before and it's probabley gonna start as soon as i get all my icon making stuff started :whistling: I'll see over the next few days...

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

all my icon making stuff started

explain

Junerish

Junerish

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
well i already reinstalled Photoshop, but i still havent reclaimed all those folders where my screencaps are and there is usually where i have problems, after awhile of looking through 'caps it stops responding and closes the folder or if i'm trying to upload to photobucket (it happens on other sites to so it isnt PB i'm pretty sure) it'll close firefox/flock/whatever browser i'm using....and i use animation shop and i havent gotten that running again yet...i'm just a little burned out trying to fix the computer and planned on doing all this tomorrow or at least wait til tonight and relax a little :blink:

thanks for all you guys help btw :whistling: