Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Size of display

• Please log in to reply

Duke924

Duke924

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am not sure what I did (it has happened b/4) but I hit something and every thing on my system is now in oversized display. I know how to change font size and all and that is not it. I had my IT guy from my last job fix it the last time and now I am not at that job and cant find him to fix HELP edited out email for security...unless you like spam don't post your email on an open forum

Edited by dsenette, 13 November 2006 - 01:58 PM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
right click on your desktop and choose properties, choose the "settings" tab, move the "resolution" slider to the right untill you fiind the right resolution...and subsequent icon/font size

Duke924

Duke924

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks got that but still when I open any email or internet it exceedes th laptop screen size???????