Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help Im New

• Please log in to reply

Blacknation

Blacknation

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Im new at this and have never really got the whole computer thing...But I just got a new game Matrix Online....Woot Woot <I know but the video part runs real crappy and choppy (so it sux) i was wandering if my video card is okay for it and i cant find updates for it.....My Video Card=VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP........Mininum Requiment Cards=Radeon 8xxx,9xxx and above, GeForce 3 Ti, 4 Ti and above Direct x9 compatible card..........i think this is correct but like i said i know very little im just a game freak...well thanks to all who answer this call.........Peace :tazz:

Advertisements