Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fair Use of Media

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dixiedixie

dixiedixie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, what about DRM - removing soft like this one -Link Removed ? I'm sure if I purchase DRM'ed songs and use this tool then I see no problem with legality!!!
The history has shown us that the DRM technologies are becoming more and more restrictive and are taking away users' freedoms at an alarming rate! The customer who pays his bucks has the right of making backup copies or transferring from one format to another when he purchases iTunes music for example. So...?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Im afraid due to out ToS discussions like this arent allowed we all hate DRM but its illegal to bypass it and therefore against our rules to discuss and help with removing it. You also seem to either be plugging software or out to start arguments.

If you have a problem contact the mod/admin team.