Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

ACT Software

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hopefully someone can help. My boss has ACT for workgroups version 8. Basically the problem occurs when he synchs ACT to his Blackberry. Certain data does not synch. Example being I change the company a person works for, when he synchs the Act to the Blackberry the persons new company doesn't show up. So in Act the company says one thing and in Blackberry it says something else. Also about a handful of new contacts I recently added didn't synch into the blackberry at all. Any ideas on what is causing this or what I could try.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,585 posts
Act! has issues synchronizing with blackberry. Hopefully he is using a more recent blackberry model. From what I have seen, http://www.act.com/p...e...ID=7&SID=76, is the recomended way of reliably synchronizing act with blackberries.

If act can synchronize with outlook and then sync with blackberry that may be a better solution.