Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System Crash/ Maple Story

• Please log in to reply

flyguy92677

flyguy92677

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi, my Laptop crashes everytime I start MapleStory. I am able to get through the GameGuard and the Update process, but when it opens the actual game, my laptop immediately goes to Blue Screen. I have the hexidecimal codes that go with it and will write them below. Please respond fast! I used to play MapleStory about a year ago, but now it does not seem to work. Thanks!

Hex Codes:
0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xF2F51BD3, 0xF1C40B4C, 0x00000000)

0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xF2B54BD3, 0xF17CFB4C, 0x00000000)

Advertisements

flyguy92677

flyguy92677

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello? is anyone there? can anybody help me?

Menos

Menos

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
Well, I was having this problem, and if you have the "Kerio Sunbelt" firewall, it does make your computer BSOD when you start Maple Story.

I dunno why, but it... does. : /

Again, if you don't have this firewall, disregard this statment. :whistling: >_>

flyguy92677

flyguy92677

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
[bleep]..... (pardon my french for forum mods)
I use KPF (Kerio Personal Firewall), which I get from the University of Arizona... I'll try doing that and see if it works. If anything happens, i'll report here.

flyguy92677

flyguy92677

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I had to completely remove KPF, but it does work now!

Menos

Menos

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
Yep, thought so.

Glad I could be of help, instead of running around flailing my limbs like usual. :whistling:

flyguy92677

flyguy92677

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
NP.... Thanks again dude! Remember, flailing limbs solve many problems usual logic does not!