Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

downloads

• Please log in to reply

pyrate67

pyrate67

• Pip
  • 3 posts
So I uninstalled the corrupted nortons. Then my yahoo stopped working so I uninstalled the yahoo hoping to
reinstall it later. so I go to reinstall a newer version of nortons on a download and that does not totaly install.
Now i cant download anything. I have gone to messenger for downloading yahoo i press get it and it goes to the download page and press the button to download and nothing happens normally you would see the description of what the cursor is on and i get nothing. same with other buttons that i would press dont work eather such as the compleation of the nortons download. whats wrong with my computer? then i go to system restore and the window is blank nothing happens. :help:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you got an XP CD

pyrate67

pyrate67

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i have a cd that came with the computer. Its p4v8x-mx series it says via p4m800 clipset suport cd rev.169.01

Edited by pyrate67, 17 November 2006 - 06:00 PM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Load it and choose explore to look for anything audio, it is usual to install drivers for audio and graphics, even if they are onboard

If they are not on the CD you have, use Everest to find them