Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

This comes up every boot

• Please log in to reply

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
untitled.PNG

That comes up every boot and its driving me INSANE! I've installed the drivers at least like 900 times and it comes up STILL! I think it has something to do with DAEMON as DAEMON won't launch.. I get this error with DAEMON...

untitled1.PNG

Help? Also I don't run a RAID or anything...

Edited by Comrade General, 18 November 2006 - 12:39 PM.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Comrade General...

If these devices are not being used, they can be safely disabled in Device Manager. That should stop the first error. I don't use Daemon so I'm not sure, but logic would dictate that as it is a related device (SCSI), it may take care of that one, as well.

wannabe1

Comrade General

Comrade General

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Where's device manager? I feel stupid. :S

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Right click on My Computer and choose "Properties". Click the "Hardware" tab, then the "Device Manager" button. You should be able to find the devices in the list (Raid or SCSI), right click on the device, and choose "Disable". Apply the change and reboot.

Edited by wannabe1, 18 November 2006 - 11:13 PM.

Kurenai

Kurenai

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 494 posts
There is a program called Daemon Tools (loads images to virtual disks, don't want to give the link here) that registers its components as SCSI disks, and uses Windows SCSI drivers to load. That's what's causing the issue.