Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hard drive help

• Please log in to reply

Jagger7

Jagger7

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Is there such a virus or spyware that eats up your computer disk drive? Because I have been having this problem, and it seems impossible to fix. umm.. and there is this one game file i am not able to delete, i dont know if that is the cause, but it might be.(is there another way to delete a game that doesnt work, and freezes when you try to click on it?) Eventually over time, my hard drive space will be taken up and i will have no more space. Spyware, and Virus scan is not a choice for me, because when the scanner scans the game, it freezes. I guess the only way is to take out the virus or spyware manually? (Is that even possible? lol.) well, if you can help me, i would greatly appreciate it.

well, thanks alot.

p.s. Im a computer newbie, so im not so smart about computers.

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Hi, welcome to this site
remember we are working blind so bare with us
to help others reply to your question
if you haven't mentioned it yet:
- what model of computer
- what os, XPpro or home