Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Olivetti Laptop Needs Help

• Please log in to reply

Michael Da Pc Geek

Michael Da Pc Geek

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=5][color=#FF0000]Hi, my Olivetti Echos 133 DM needs help, it boots up but the screen does not work, the laptop has RAM, HDD, Battery, CD-Drive, the screen is intact, the HDD has working 95 on it, i have had it parts to check the wiring, everything is OK, the screen is in mint condition everything is connected. When i connect it to an external screen still the same. Any ideas of what is wrong? Thanks Mike

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00115.JPG

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. Do you have a video card installed in the laptop, or do you have on-board graphics, where there is no card, and the motherboard provides everything? If you're not sure, let us know.

Michael Da Pc Geek

Michael Da Pc Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
it is an old laptop so i think that it has onbard graphics