Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

why not take back our gas prices?

• Please log in to reply

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
WHERE TO BUY YOUR GAS,

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW.

READ ON--

Why didn't George W. think of this?

Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled about it. Let's turn the table around and ration the crude Oil that we use from the Middle Eastern Countries.

It might even be good for us!

The Saudis are boycotting American goods.

We should return the favor. It's not like we don't pull enough oil from here in the US to supply or needs. For that matter did you kow we export approximately 5% to 10% or our raw crude over seas to the Mid East countries. hmm something is wrong with this picture.

An interesting thought it to boycott their GAS.

Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the
coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import
their oi! l from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the
tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my
family, and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are
the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern
oil :

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo.......................0 barrels
Sunoco...................0 barrels
Conoco..................0 barrels
Sinclair....................0 barrels
BP/Phillips..............0 barrels
Hess........................0 barrels
ARC0.0 barrels

And here are importing companies

Shell............................. 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco........ 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil............... 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway... 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco............................62,231,000 barrels

If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION!

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and
each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are
importing.

here is the source of this information
http://www.eia.doe.g...ummary2004.html
There are more listed then those above for the importing companies

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers. Feel free to copy this and email it to all your friends. Also please note that this information is only in regards to the US market.

Advertisements

Ojoshiro

Ojoshiro

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the
tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my
family, and my friends.

View Post

:tazz: Every time you pay tax on any oil you pay your government to train unreliable people who may later turn around and kill you.
;) Don't worry about the money that goes to the untrustworthy foreigners, they will give it all back in return for better weapons from your country to turn around and kill you with.

Really, do you think your local bakery will go shoot its customers?
Better way seems to me to be the ONLY one who buys oil from what you seem to think are people out to get you. They better not try to kill you anymore then, because they have become fully dependent on you buying their oil.

Enough bollitics.
Have a nice day. :)

Ojo

And a good tip, don't believe your politicians. A politician is someone who failed as a human being. Truth to a politician is what daylight is to vampires. The best place for a politician is dangling from a branch 4 meters above the ground.
Don't believe the media, they are bought. Either by politicians, the 'enemy' or the number of readers/listeners/viewers. They only show their 'truth'.
Don't believe me. I have the ultimate truth, but I'm not sharing it. ;)
There is no saudi civilian who has a picture of you with "Kill this person" above his/her bed.
Don't believe anything. Get the facts. [Insert Lazarus Long quote here]

I can however give you a good reply to your second question:
George W. didn't think of it because George W. is incapable that level of thought. :)

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
just so you know, that comment that y9ou quoted, was from a person of our military. so yes the person who wrote that line is correct in his/her statement. as long as you wear a US military uniform you are a target for the enemies or our country.

as for GW being incapable of that thought, you might want to look at things from his perspective. he is doing the job the best he can considering there are democrats out there that think he is the Devil incarnate and won't let him issue the order to destroy those individuals that are killing our soldiers.

one more thing, this post was in response to lowering gas prices not for political banter..

End of line..

Edited by Efwis, 28 March 2005 - 04:47 PM.

Ojoshiro

Ojoshiro

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
A).

just so you know, that comment that y9ou quoted, was from a person of our military.

Then include that information.
B). Nobody is going to kill your soldiers based on your island. Keep them there, they will be safe.
C).

there are democrats out there that think he is the Devil incarnate and won't let him issue the order to destroy those individuals that are killing our soldiers

Apparently there is more sense in the democrats camp then.
He is too stupid to dance for the devil. But starting a general carpetnuking of all your past, present and future enemies of course is the solution to all your problems.
Be prepared for a lot of enemies. Even 'bad patriots' in your own country. In the meantime keep pissing people off all over the world by playing a Judas peacebringer/warstarter.

And that's my last line on it. :tazz:

Greetings,
Ojo

sysera

sysera

• Pip
  • 7 posts
My car seems to run better on the gas from the companies that by from those bad places. Eek. :tazz: