Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

coolwwwsearch.leftovers/infostealers infections & rmeoval help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

elcracko

elcracko

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Four (known) of the systems here at work became infected a virus.malware that the worst thing we saw so far is changed the file associations of .exe applications. SOme virus.cleaning and that was fixed fairly quickly, There are still left over items on the systems and I followed all the advice in the steps to take before posting logs.
Here is my Panda Scan log and my HJT log.

Thanks in advance!

Attached File  hijackthis.txt   10.85KB   155 downloads

Attached File  Activescan.txt   13.3KB   90 downloads

Advertisements

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Hello

Apologies for your wait.

This is an extract from our Terms Of Use

Geeks to Go Support Forum Rules, Policies and Disclaimers
• We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

Since your problem appears to be on PC/s at your place of work, we can not offer you any assistance.