Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Official COD2 Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Morpheus

Morpheus

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Ok, I made this thread, because a lot of people seem to be having a lot of different problems with cod2. If you have any questions or ocmments about cod2 please post them here so they can be resolved or discussed... I think this eill be more convenient and help everyone out a lot more.

Thanks!

-YoungSeven

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
We allready have one of these we pinned it, 90% of people usually just dont have a powerful enough PC to play it they way they want the other 10% its usually lack of drivers or a game bug.

Also every problem in one thread wont work its why we pinned the other thread and had others closed we cant really effectively work in a single large thread and you dont gain anything from it you wont reading our other threads on the boards.

Dont post here make your own threads, if you want to just talk about CO2 thats fine but post in here and you wont get help.

Edited by warriorscot, 21 November 2006 - 05:42 AM.

Morpheus

Morpheus

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

We allready have one of these we pinned it, 90% of people usually just dont have a powerful enough PC to play it they way they want the other 10% its usually lack of drivers or a game bug.

Also every problem in one thread wont work its why we pinned the other thread and had others closed we cant really effectively work in a single large thread and you dont gain anything from it you wont reading our other threads on the boards.

Dont post here make your own threads, if you want to just talk about CO2 thats fine but post in here and you wont get help.

^^
might not get help from you.. they will get help from me.. and i play cod2 a LOT.. so im sure they wont care

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

might not get help from you.. they will get help from me.. and i play cod2 a LOT.. so im sure they wont care

if everybody and their mother posts their individual problems in here...this thread will be a giant jumble of a mess....if someone has a specific problem with cod they can (like everyone else) start their own thread on the issue...which will keep the help/answers/questions clean and orderly...which is what we want

also...if they post all their questions here in one thread...it will make searching for the problem with google...ALOT harder to get concise answers to their specific question..

as scot said....we don't want a single COD thread...just like we don't want a single "if you have problems with XP" thread....if someone has a problem...we ask that they start their OWN thread so that they can get personalized help with THEIR OWN problem...it's how this place works