Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
Edited by warriorscot, 21 November 2006 - 05:42 AM.
We allready have one of these we pinned it, 90% of people usually just dont have a powerful enough PC to play it they way they want the other 10% its usually lack of drivers or a game bug.
Also every problem in one thread wont work its why we pinned the other thread and had others closed we cant really effectively work in a single large thread and you dont gain anything from it you wont reading our other threads on the boards.
Dont post here make your own threads, if you want to just talk about CO2 thats fine but post in here and you wont get help.
if everybody and their mother posts their individual problems in here...this thread will be a giant jumble of a mess....if someone has a specific problem with cod they can (like everyone else) start their own thread on the issue...which will keep the help/answers/questions clean and orderly...which is what we want
might not get help from you.. they will get help from me.. and i play cod2 a LOT.. so im sure they wont care
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.