Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Why isn't anyone answering me?

• Please log in to reply

Angbates

Angbates

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I posted here over two months ago with the same problem and there was no response. I just posted yesterday and over 100 new post have been posted and answered and mine still hasn't been answered yet!

Am I doing this in the wrong format or something? Is the question I'm asking not relevant or something someone think "I should know already""? What's up with this forum? I know this is a free forum but this is a bit much and it can take some time, but when I see other people's posts being answered I 'm beginning to wonder??? :tazz:

Advertisements

Besttechie

Besttechie

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Hi,

Sorry about that, there are many posts being made and it is possible to lose posts with the amount of posts that are made. Can you please repost your question? I'm sure someone will be glad to help. :tazz:

B

Besttechie

Besttechie

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Here is a link to your post. Now, you don't have to repost it. :tazz:

http://www.geekstogo...lp_-t13799.html

B

Angbates

Angbates

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thank you. I'll just wait for an answer. :tazz:

Besttechie

Besttechie

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Hi,

Just a quick note. If you find your post has drifted way back, just simply reply to the post with the word "bump". This will allow the helpers to know that you are still in need of assistance. So feel free to bump your post if you need to. :tazz:

B

Angbates

Angbates

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
bump