Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help removing mantispm.dmp

• Please log in to reply

Phatboy150

Phatboy150

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Today when I went on my computer and opened up Internet Explorer a window popped up saying Internet Explorer has encounter an error. And when I just opened my computer I've realized that Zone Alarm has send me a message saying I have "mantispm.dmp" on my computer and is trying to find a way to fix it. I was wondering if you guys can help me out. Right now I can't even use my computer which is infected. Thank goodness I have another computer where I can reach you guys for help. Can you guys tell me what to do? I can't even download programs on my computer when Internet Explorer keeps closing on me saying I have encounter an error.

Advertisements