Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thank You!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

billyd

billyd

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Group: Member
Member No.: 14,624
Operating System:
xp

Hi DON77
I just finished downloading spyblaster. I will post new log in a few, after I do scans again. These past few days I have spent some time on the site and picked up some pointers from reading posts. I still have a long way to go, but I'm on the road to finding out. I did visit Major Geek site yesterday and took down BHODeamon. I also checked my old HJT logs and compared them to newer scan. I see after reading BHO stuff how you just are so open to the "INVASION OF THE BODY SNACHERS" at all times! I do have a question, I see this new item on process list "mspn32.exe" I looked in ADD/REMOVE did not see it. I do not know what it is, so of naturally I am concerned.
I think this site is a "GOD SEND" Way back when I first had problems there was no one to turn too. I remember calling Sears a while back and getting info like just do system restore "I do it all the time myself" THATS GREAT ADVICE!
I check in at least once a day since I have found the site and find much of interest. My hat is off to all the GEEKS, admin and and all the geeks in training.
Thanks for all of your help!!
Billyd :tazz:

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi again Billy, Please make all your replies to your original post please,
Closing Topic,

Thanks
Don