- DVD-Writer (NEC)
- DVD-Rom (JLMS)
- CD-Writer (TDK) (all 3 separate drives)
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2
- ATI Radeon X800 AGP 8X
- 2 Front Fans
- 1 Side Case Fan
- 3 Rear Fans
- 1 PSU Fan
- 3.00GHz Intel Pentium 4 Processor with HT
- 1x512MB RAM (Samsung)
- 2x512MB RAM (OCZ with heat spreaders)
- 2 80GB SATA Hard Drives
- 1 40GB IDE Hard Drive
- USB Ports connected to Scanner & Printer, rarely used together though
I have an Intel D875PBZ motherboard and am running Windows XP Home Edition.
My question basically is, am I pushing the PSU beyond it's limit? If so, what should I reduce? Also, next month I'm planning to purchase an external USB 320GB HDD, will this cause problems if I don't change the PSU?
Thanks in advance for the help.