Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I open

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

notmobile

notmobile

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
Hello Im having problems opening some files that i have downloaded its a RAR file but i cant seem to do anything with.
If it helps what i have want to open is a movie that will need putting together (i think)
If anyone can help it would be great..

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

What movie and where did you download it from??

Murray

notmobile

notmobile

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
ignore this post hit the wrong key!!!

Edited by notmobile, 26 November 2006 - 03:39 PM.

notmobile

notmobile

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Hi thans for your response.
I downloaded it from a torrent site i usually get a few few music tracks from, i dont have any probs with music so thought id have ago at a movie :whistling:.
The movie is fast and the furious tokyo drift, but as ive found out its not just as simple as download and play there seems to be so many file types that i dont know where to begin!!!
Not that i intend to make a habbit of it......
Anywho help would be great.
Tony.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.