Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

wont and will work

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
well the other computer in the other room doesnt seem to want to show the web pages but on my computer i can access every thing, i coundt get any clues of why it wont show , i checked to see if he accidently swicthed it to a proxy, both fire fox and internet explore dont work

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Is the other computer able to get online? Do you use a router? Have you tried the standard check for loose connections, reset the router, repair the connection? Was there a specific activity that killed the other computer's browsers? (Like a new hardware or software install?)