Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dynamic Fonts

• Please log in to reply

bengaluru

bengaluru

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Can someone tell me how I can use dynamic fonts and provide me with the code. I am trying to use the font BRHkannada.

I understand that I need to upload the pfr and eot files for the font to my server. Where can I get them for free?

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help

Advertisements

Sir Grand Funk

Sir Grand Funk

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Can someone tell me how I can use dynamic fonts and provide me with the code. I am trying to use the font BRHkannada.

I understand that I need to upload the pfr and eot files for the font to my server. Where can I get them for free?

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help

There really isn't any good way to use custom fonts. By the time somone downloaded a font, they could have downloaded an image. Plus the compatibility is low. However, if you must: download the eot 'maker' whichever it is called from the microsoft website. It is free. Google this next time you post a question, I did. (Hence the answer)