Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows media player problem

• Please log in to reply

Ste

Ste

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Hello, this is a new one to me which I thought would be simple to solve but can't. I have recently transferred (copied) my OS to a Sata drive with my files on a secondary IDE drive. Everything seemed fine until I started playing music on the new Windows media player 7 with the visualizations turned on. The music starts and the images appear and then freeze. The music goes on for a while and then freezes. The music plays fine without the graphics. I have uninstalled the media player completely and reinstalled it; I have uninstalled the video card drivers (Radeon 9600 series) and reinstalled them, same with the onboard sound. As far as I know all drivers are up to date and there are no yellow? in device manager. Help :whistling:

Steve

Advertisements

Storm2k5

Storm2k5

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello, Have you tryed installing the new version on Windows Media Player if i find any other infomation ill post it here.

Storm

Edited by Storm2k5, 26 November 2006 - 06:42 AM.