Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Virus Help

• Please log in to reply

belle88

belle88

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hello,

I have a virus on my computer and need help in removing it. I keep getting your message was unable to send from norton and a pop up from my lower tray that says I am infected. It has given me a black screen on my wallpaper as well that says my computer is infected. I am getting symantic messages saying my message was undeliverable with crazy topics like death and things like that. And I amgetting like 100 of these things that keep popping up. It also is trying to close Hijack this as soon as I try and copy it to this file. I am sure this is not good.

Thank-You in advance for any help on this-

Hi Jack This Says-

I cannot get Hi jack this to copy and paste and also cannot get it to attach as it says that it wont take it with this extension. Any help to at least get the file good to go???

Please!!!!

Nick

Advertisements

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
When you ran Hijack This, did you do it like this?:

Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.