Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

White Box Pops Up Saying

• Please log in to reply

The G

The G

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Not sure what I've pressed but every time I hit the Caps lock or Scroll lock amongst other keys it always say in white near the bottom near the clock. It don't make a sound it just says ''Caps Lock: OFF'' in a white box. Any ideas what may have done this ?, I have just installed ''BlueTooth'' so may have knocked something.

Advertisements

bobletman

bobletman

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
I am not sure what might have cause this but you should have a look in your control panel and see if there are any options that may be checked off that are causeing you this problem.

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
It just goes to properties, gives me no options at all. i also did the "Accessibility Options." option aswell.

Infact after reading this - http://www.wildersse...p/t-154757.html, I'll give Spybot a quick run.

UPDATE: Okay I have solved the problem sort off, turns out it does have something to do with my Bluetooth device, in my system tray I have an app called ''BT Tray'' but when I disable it, the white box which always pops up with ''Caps Lock' on don't apper anymore so I have to find out why its doing that now.

Edited by The G, 07 December 2006 - 05:44 PM.

bobletman

bobletman

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
well open ur bt tray and there should be a options or preferences tab and that should give u the option to turn it on or off.