Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Installing Dolphin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
I am going to close this one, since there are two topics about this http://www.geekstogo...ry-t140283.html

I am not exactly happy about UberMario running a thread the same time his friend is.

And since I get the last say :whistling: that is what I was asking for the whole time. If you host is as unhelpfully as you say, think about a better one next time you sign up.

Edited by Michael, 02 December 2006 - 12:01 AM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I did try installing Orca the forum script on a test server today. The documentation is barely existent, and the software buggy. I wouldn't recommend it for any production sites. It seems beta at best to me. Show some promise, but it's still got a long way to go.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
I agree with admin after trying the dolphin script, I can't see what these paths would be needed for. And I had to edit the install script to get it to work too.