Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Free Alienware computers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Cella PMS

Cella PMS

• Pip
  • 5 posts
50 Alienwares = FREE?

I came across this information when I went to download poof today. Talk about going all-out! They're giving away Alienware computers EVERY SINGLE DAY for 50 days. I was a bit pessimistic at first, most contests these days come attached with a long string. But after reading into it, it seems the only thing you have to do is use poof once per day to automatically register your information. What the...? Cake.

Anyway, thought I would share that with you guys. <3

poof

~*Marcella*~

XboxLive Gamertag:
PMS C3LLA

Edited by ScHwErV, 29 November 2006 - 09:00 AM.

Advertisements

bobletman

bobletman

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Thanks for the site

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
While I believe that you are sincere and only want to pass along the things that you have found, its uncharacteristic for this forum to post anything about online games or giveaways as they often times do not turn out as they are intended.

I think its great that you are excited about this and that you wanted to share, but since we have no way of knowing anything about this contest, I am going to remove any links or references to the company putting on this contest. Those truly interested can google to find the information they need to join, that way they didnt get it here.

ScHwErV :whistling: