Windows update causing scroll problems
Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:41 PM
Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:38 AM
2. did you both download and set up the update independent of each other...in different computer locations, on different days, at different times?
3. did you do an sfc_/scannow to assure that the mouse drivers were in good fit? before? after?
4. have you changed mouse drivers or settings before or after the install of the upgrade?
5. are you using the same "kind" of mouse as before the install?
6. did you go to the control panel and configure the mouse from there?
7. are you using TweakUI? and did you adjust the mouse there?
8. did you go to the control panel and troubleshoot the mouse setup?
Edited by b1caez01, 29 November 2006 - 02:43 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users