Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BIG THANKS TO EVERONE AT GEEKS TO GO

• Please log in to reply

bonnie_67

bonnie_67

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Was just reading some of your responses and i didnt realise that you guys were volunteers. So now i appreciate you even more.

For me i just do my books and other stuff but what happens behind the screen i wouldnt even try to comprehend.

You have helped me out a couple of times. Yes sometimes it might take a day or so but gee i notice you get atlease 100 threads day and it is free and my computer stays here with me.

So take as long as need to depending on the serverity (like going to public hospitals ) hahah in fixing or looking at my logs

Have a merry christmas too all and i hope i dont need you in the near future.

Wish me luck

Kindest Regards

Bonnie
VERY HAPPY MEMBER

Advertisements

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Thank you for taking the time to thank all of us here, we appreciate some kind words sometimes. We are all volunteers with our own lives to live outside of the forums, a point which is often not understood by some of our more impatient members.

We wish you and all of our members good fortune, but if you do have to come back, we will try to help. :whistling: