Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Someone help me pls

• Please log in to reply

hersey

hersey

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: help me pls my drive d wont read the Cds i put in it it dosen't even show the icon of the cd inside.
i dont know what else to do ;)
whenever i double click on the drive D it responds with
drive D:\ not accessible the device is not ready

i realy need help

anyone?

plssssssss..... ;)

Advertisements

bdlt

bdlt

• PipPipPip
  • 875 posts
Let's look at the device manager.

start>settings>control panel>system>device manager>+ next to crrom

look at the list. is there more than one entry with the same description? is there is a red or yellow indicator next to any entry? if the answer to both is yes, then highlight and remove both items from the list. if there's only one item in the list and it has a red or yellow indicator, then remove it from the list. close the control panel, restart the pc, then test the cd.

banksmo

banksmo

• Pip
  • 3 posts
check the connection of both c: and d: if they are using the same data cable then one of the drives must be made a master and the other a slave.