Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Uh oh...

• Please log in to reply

Cella PMS

Cella PMS

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Apparently talking about contests is against the rules. Sorry guys. But since I now have to talk in CODE just for you to figure out what keywords to Google... I'll pass. No soup for you. Merry Christmas.

Anyway, on a different note, if anyone here plays Gears of War on Xbox Live. Shoot me a friend request. (Gamertag: PMS C3LLA) I need some people to train with. ^^

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
The site has to remain neutral, its nothing against you its just better for the mods and admins to err on the side of caution alot of offers posted cna be questionable and you cant let people post one thing and not another. besides the link wouldnt be hard to find its an offer by a major company.

Its not really that its against the rules just posting links to other websites for things like that is. Its a minor thing for the security of our members.

pyron81

pyron81

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Hey,

I saw an ad about you guys. Hit me up sometime! Shotgun to the head FTW! :whistling:

GAMETAG: forcedlogic

Cella PMS

Cella PMS

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Shotgun to the neck is better. It'll take their head clean off their shoulders...