Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PowerPoint on my Plasma

• Please log in to reply

ryan987

ryan987

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hi,

I have a Radeon 9200, a BenQ 15" flat screen and a 42"Samsung Plasma. What i'm tryin to do is have a PowerPoint presentation playing on the plasma while i continue to work on my PC using the multiscreen feature. I have the Plasma connected to the video card by S-Video Cable. I installed the ATI drivers.

WHY WONT THIS WORK!!!

I was messing around with it for at least an hour last night. Does anyone know the solution?

Thanks,
Ryan

Advertisements

bmwboy

bmwboy

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Did you install the right ATi drivers for the 9200? The latest version is NOT for the 9200. If the 9200 drivers are installed, open catalyst control center:
Make sure you are in advanced mode:
Click on displays manager, and read the instructions in there, there should be an option for "extended desktop"

--bmwboy