Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I own 3 playaway audio book players. they come preloaded with a book. Is their a way to hack into it and add my own personal content

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
[quote name='http://store.playawaydigital.com/FAQ']Why can't I add, delete or transfer content on or from a Playaway?
In order to protect the copyrighted works of authors and publishers as traditional books do, you are unable to make copies of Playaway. But you can share them with friends just like you would lend your new bestseller.
if it's against their rules to do it...it's against our rules to help you find out how...this thread is now closed

if you have any issues with this please pm a moderator or an admin