Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Msn Beta 7.0 doesnt work!

• Please log in to reply

sophie995

sophie995

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Heya all!

I have tryed to download msn beta 7.0, and it downloads then it starts msn up again, and then msn freezes, and then a message comes up saying that msn has gone all funny, and to send a error message, or dont do anything. And it ALWAYS does this! Its really anoying me. ;) :tazz: Can anyone help me? Or does anyone no the problem?

Sophie

Advertisements

Ojoshiro

Ojoshiro

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
The downside of beta-versions is that they aren't finished yet. So you may occasionally run into quirks and bugs. I'm sure that's what you were told when you downloaded the application.
You possibly even agreed to report problems back to the developer.
Another downside is, because betas are new, there aren't many people who have a lot of experience with it.

My advice would be:
Ditch the beta, go back to your previous version. and wait till you see a new number with no 'beta' following it.

If you're not going the above way, at least tell us what kind of errors you got.
Without proper information nobody can do a thing for you.

Success! :tazz:
Ojo

sophie995

sophie995

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Ok, i will ditch the beta, its bugging me @ the moment, i have downloaded it sooo many times! Thanks, if i EVER download it again, and the problems come again, i will tell u what they are. thanks alot
:tazz:
Sophie!