Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo

• Please log in to reply

rowantree

rowantree

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I was running the beta version of windows explorer and I noticed at a certain website that the buttons wouldn't show up. When IE 7 was released, I downloaded it and didn't have any problems at all.

This past week, the buttons don't show up on the website again. But my biggest problem is, whenever I try to log in to Yahoo, it will not accept my password!

I've clicked on "forgotten password" in order to get a new one. Still doesn't work. I type in the password and I'm taken back to the home page, still not signed in. I've changed the password at least 5 times now, with the same results each time.

I've emailed Yahoo three times, each time they tell me to get a new password, then once I've done that, to change the password. I've done that with the same results as before - once I've changed the Yahoo assigned password to a new one, I'm taken to the home page, unsigned in. I click "sign in" and my Yahoo ID is there, so I type in my password and I'm taken to the home page, unsigned in.

I have no idea what is going on with it. I can't just dump my Yahoo account and start over because I own a group on Yahoo. A group that I can't access!

Can anyone here please help me figure this out? Thank you!

I'm on a Dell Inspiron B120 laptop, Windows XP, don't know what other info I should list.

Thanks!

Advertisements