Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XBOX LIVE modem problem

• Please log in to reply

The One And Only Dan

The One And Only Dan

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
ok, so i have a dsl modem that i need to play xbox halo 2 with online. i need to disconnect my modem from the computer and go down stairs and hook it up to my xbox. when i start playing games, i get major lag and i dont know why. this started happening in october and right now i cant stand it. i just want to play halo 2 normally with out all the crappy lag. can any of you help me speed it up. its suppose to be fast enough.

thanks in advance

Dan

Advertisements

The One And Only Dan

The One And Only Dan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
umm ya, and im tryed asking the service provider but there not open this weekend and i dont want to wait till monday...

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Edited by Jazza, 09 December 2006 - 06:59 PM.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
this may not be an issue on your side. Have you been playing on xbox live prior to oct with no problems?

Why I ask is that Gears Of War was released in late october and since then xbox live traffic has been up 80 percent.