I have just set up a new pc with the following specs:
- CPU - Intel duo core e6400
- MOBO- Gigabyte GA 945p s3
- RAM - 1GB stick
- Vid Card - ATI Radeon x800
- HDD - Seagate 250gb 16mb
- PSU - 500w
- OS - XP Pro MCE
Now I am experiencing the following issues:
- When I try to run Sim City 4 it say "could not initialize direct draw" yet I hav ethe latest direct x version installed.
- whenever it try to install a driver for anything it says: "RPC server unavailable"
- When I try to use the help utility from the start menu it says it can't find the help exe and that I should check the name and retry.
I have been trying to connect to the web and to my old pc so may have changed some setting to make it look for the RPC server when it shouldn't.
What can I do?