Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Free SMS Program/Website With Reply

• Please log in to reply

Storm2k5

Storm2k5

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Im wondering if u know any site where you can send sms for free to UK networks and if they reply it gose to your phone. Stomething like skype sms but freee.

Tnx storm

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
don't quote me on this BUT....if their mobile provider has an email-sms function then you can usually send a text message via email...to the phones address...usually something like <phonenumber>@messaging.<carrier's domain.com>
so something like <phonenumber>@messaging.verison.com or something to that effect...you can usually find this info on that carrier's webpage....usually when they reply to this text message..it will get sent to your email addy in the reply

Storm2k5

Storm2k5

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Yeh some do i need to know virgin and vodafone and orange one though im not sure about the domain name :whistling: they are all different

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
jeebus....virgin mobile won't let me find the info....the search function on the vodafone site is down...and...well...i won't even talk about the confusingness of the orange website....JUNK...

http://www.cbfsms.com/ did find this though

Storm2k5

Storm2k5

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Aww thanks :whistling: for looking

Tnx Storm