Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

newdotnet7_22 error

• Please log in to reply

pras92003

pras92003

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
hi frnds ..few days ago when i scanned my pc using kaspersky,,i got this virud..newdotnet7_22.dll and i deleted the file..since then when i restart my pc it takes 20mins to startup..i deleted all the files manually also..then also same prob.i've already tried lspfix..when i run this lspfix ..there were three files in it..namely
1.mswsock.dll Tcpip
2winrnr.dll NTDS
3.rsvpsp.dll (Protocol hanler)

i deleted all the three files and restarted my pc..but same prob..i'm not even able to connect using pc suite..ie data cable..i'm not getting any modem option like nokia 3250 phone or nything else..there..plz hepl me as to how can i bring my pc back to normal and use net also..thin x ina dv.one thing more i wanted to know which one is the best antivirus software..

Advertisements

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Hi pras92003,
Could you please read and then follow the instructions here. Post a hijack this log, and I can get started on removing the problems on your computer.
Thanks.