Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flight Simulator X & BSOD

• Please log in to reply

HopelessRedhead

HopelessRedhead

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got Flight Simulator for my husband's b-day, but I can't get it to work! We get it completely installed and after selection flight options, it gives a "blue screen of death" when is trys to take flight. All other games work on the computer; nothing else is causing it to shut down. I had this problem before that was solved by a new power source, but that was replaced just a few months ago. I have uninstalled FSX and previous version of FS. I cleaned and defragged. I then reinstalled on a different drive, but we are getting the same results. Does anyone have any input? Could this be software related? HELP!!!!

Thanks,
Fed up Redhead

Advertisements

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
What's the spec of the computer you have problem with?

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Have a look here and tell us which stop code you have.
As HPDV8315LOVER said, some specs would be great.
CPU
Ram
HDD space (availiable)
Graphics card
Operaing System

Edited by sarahw, 04 December 2006 - 11:41 PM.