Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Flight Simulator X & BSOD

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got Flight Simulator for my husband's b-day, but I can't get it to work! We get it completely installed and after selection flight options, it gives a "blue screen of death" when is trys to take flight. All other games work on the computer; nothing else is causing it to shut down. I had this problem before that was solved by a new power source, but that was replaced just a few months ago. I have uninstalled FSX and previous version of FS. I cleaned and defragged. I then reinstalled on a different drive, but we are getting the same results. Does anyone have any input? Could this be software related? HELP!!!!

Fed up Redhead

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
What's the spec of the computer you have problem with?

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Have a look here and tell us which stop code you have.
As HPDV8315LOVER said, some specs would be great.
HDD space (availiable)
Graphics card
Operaing System

Edited by sarahw, 04 December 2006 - 11:41 PM.