Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

counter strike : condition zero

• Please log in to reply

martinparnell

martinparnell

• Pip
  • 2 posts
when my m8's are playing in their clan server i go to join them but the server does not come up on the list.
and it does not come up in my favorites if i add the ip address.

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME OR HAVE A SOLUTION?????? :tazz: ;) ;) :)

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
How new is the server?

R34

R34

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi im alex i need help on my counter stike condition zero cuz i put too much pix on my cs then wen i logg on it it would show just one of the cs head on the cover wen u logg on then it turns by its self off is there a way to go to the opion menu with out going to the game tnx if u solve this one. i need to play it asap the cover says its like a drug it is a drug and i need my drug just to calm me down if u get it email me at azian_pnoi_pride@yahoo or im me at aim my sn is oneasianplayer ty if u solve this problem of mine.