Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Please Help Me!

• Please log in to reply

lordyuri24

lordyuri24

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have tried every method I can think of to clear this little puppy from my computer, without luck. Maybe you can help me out. Help Me Geeks To Go, You Are My Only Hope. Here is my Hijackthis log, hope you can do something with it:
----------------------------------
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 2:38:43 PM, on 5/27/2002
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\NavNT\rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsgSys.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\ss\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\DOCUME~1\ss\LOCALS~1\Temp\se.dll/spage.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\DOCUME~1\ss\LOCALS~1\Temp\se.dll/spage.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = about:blank
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,HomeOldSP = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,HomeOldSP = about:blank
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {CA0F4F28-BD4F-47B4-88DD-7F8389FA5E3A} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\fcff.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sp] rundll32 C:\DOCUME~1\ss\LOCALS~1\Temp\se.dll,DllInstall
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O18 - Filter: text/html - {2F429364-B971-4575-9C07-291C34CDDF06} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\fcff.dll
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Client (Norton AntiVirus Server) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\NavNT\rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

Advertisements

plaszac

plaszac

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
try running the spyware and adawer programs that they recommend on here first then seehow it goes.
I have used a program called Cwshredder which may help .
Have you also went on to tools and reset your home page to open at your start page or whatever you like to start with?

plaszac

plaszac

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Its is meant to say adaware
sorry.

lordyuri24

lordyuri24

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

try running the spyware and adawer programs that they recommend on here first then seehow it goes.
I have used a program called Cwshredder which may help .
Have you also went on to tools  and reset your home page to open at your  start page or whatever you like to start with?

View Post

I ran ad-aware twice and it pulled up the same errors, even though I did deal with the infected files/
CWshredder did nothing, it located a hiddenDll and deleted it, I restarted, did the scan again and then it was back.
I have tried to reset the homepage NUMEROUS times to more than one different pages.
Hence why I came here, seems none of the standard courses of action work to remove it so I need some extra help.

lordyuri24

lordyuri24

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Bump.

I really need some help.

lordyuri24

lordyuri24

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts