Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Phone Support

• Please log in to reply

lost_in_space

lost_in_space

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Any good places for tech phone support on reformatting??? I do have inquiries here however its been just me replying to myself :tazz: I do know one cannot be anywhere at once ;) but if there are some phone techs that can help me...as I've posted in numerous forums for help since yesterday and can't get responses. I've called my emachines and they helped with part of the problem...so now in urgent need of the other half as Im very much needed back in my two forums where I mod and another Im an admin on and its troubling not being able to get to my members. Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide good support ;)

If there are any too that require payment for me to get their assistance is fine...anything at this point :)

Advertisements

lost_in_space

lost_in_space

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Wow...Im really surprised no one knows phone numbers or help ;) I thought this was a more involved to ask and get answers question forum, but not sure as its all been me replying to myself :tazz: Which does me no good.

I figured I'd see how the service was and donate twenty bucks for the help as the least I could do, but I've received my answers elsewhere and was able to get things half fixed....now thinking I need a new dvd-rom drive, but will try the suggestions I received from other places before spending the money on a new drive

Sure hope others get help sooner...I figured with all the mods being on since 9am and now its 3pm someone could give some advice, oh well, no biggy, thanks anyway! ;) Lots of luck here on support for others ^_^

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
I'm sure you could call a computer repair shop and they would walk you through formatting a computer for a fee, or send someone out to format it for you.

However, formatting isn't difficult, you just pop in your CD and it's pretty self explanatory from there. If there is anything that confuses you, you can ask here and wait for an answer :tazz:

Besttechie

Besttechie

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
What OS do you want to install?

B